The Terms and Conditions define the principles of the Service of subscription of information about promotions, special offers and products of Goldpoint Dorota Kasprzak-Sabik, Wąchocka 1e, 03-934 Warsaw, NIP: 5221364370, tel. 502 236 069, e-mail: [email protected] (hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider).
Terms and Conditions – this document defining the conditions of using the Service Provider’s Services by the subscriber.
Service – website of the Service Provider available at www.dorotagoldpoint.com
Subscriber – a person who provided his or her e-mail address, familiarized himself or herself with these Terms and Conditions in order to use the Service and agreed to the processing of his or her personal data.
Service or subscription – provision consisting in sending e-mails depending on the choice made, prepared by the Service Provider for subscribers.
Principles of providing the Service
1. The service is provided free of charge and its use is voluntary
2. In order to provide the Service, the Service Provider obtains from interested persons, depending on their choice, e-mail address and/or telephone number.
3. The Service is provided exclusively to subscribers, i.e. persons who:
a. provided their data in the form available in the Service or in the order form,
b. have read these Regulations,
c. have consented to the processing of their personal data by the Service Provider,
d. have concluded an agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means by providing their data in the Service and their approval or by signing the form available at the seat of the Service Provider.
4. The Service is performed by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address indicated by the subscriber.
Technical requirements and warnings for users
1. In order to commence use of the Service, it is necessary that
a. connection to the Internet;
b. a web browser that allows you to view on your computer screen hypertext documents (HTML) related to the Internet by means of the Web Service, with Java Script enabled and storing basic (necessary for proper operation) cookies;
c. an e-mail account.
2. the Service Provider undertakes to ensure the highest possible quality and stability of the Service and Services provided through it, however, shall not be liable for inability to use, interruption and disruption caused by force majeure or unauthorized action of third parties.
Discounts and special privileges for newsletter recipients
1. The service provider through the sent newsletter will be in particular:
a. inform the Subscribers about new products;
b. provide discount codes;
c. inform about special promotional actions planned only for the recipients of the newsletter.
2. Rules and conditions of using the discount codes and special offers referred to in the above point will be each time defined by the Service Provider in the content of the newsletter.
3. The Service Provider grants the subscribers who have subscribed for the first time to receive the newsletter a 10% discount code for the first purchases made on the Site, under the following conditions:
a. the code is assigned once, during the first subscription for the newsletter, regardless of the chosen form of receiving the newsletter, i.e. one discount code per one subscriber;
b. The subscriber may use the discount in the online store available on the Website for the first purchase made, regardless of the number of products purchased;
c. The discount does not include delivery costs;
d. Discounts do not combine with other promotions, discounts or rebates;
e. The discount code is valid for one year from the date of posting by the Service Provider.
1. The Subscriber is entitled to lodge a complaint if the Service Provider fails to fulfil its obligations described in these Terms and Conditions or fulfils them in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Complaints may be submitted in electronic form to the e-mail address indicated on the website of the Service Provider. The complaint should include in particular a description of the problem that is the basis for the complaint.
3. The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form. If the complaint cannot be considered within a given period of time, the Service Provider shall notify the complainant within this period of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of consideration of the complaint.
4. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address indicated by the complainant. In special circumstances, the reply may be sent using other means of communication (e.g. traditional mail).
5. The Service Provider will not consider complaints resulting from ignorance of the applicable law or the provisions of the Regulations.
6. In case of violation of the conditions of the complaint procedure, the complaint may not be accepted.
Resignation from the Service
1. The Subscriber may terminate the agreement on the provision of Services by electronic means by submitting a declaration of will:
a. in an e-mail message to the e-mail address indicated on the website of the Service Provider,
b. in a letter sent to the Service Provider’s address.
2. The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall also be equivalent to the termination of the contract for the provision of services by electronic means.
3. The deletion of data from the Subscribers’ database shall take place immediately after the Service Provider receives the message.
Protection of personal data
1. The administrator of personal data of the subscribers is Goldpoint Dorota Kasprzak-Sabik (Wąchocka 1e, 03-934 Warsaw), tel. 502 236 069, e-mail: [email protected]
2. The data are processed in order to receive the newsletter on the basis of an explicit consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO), and the consent may be revoked at any time.
3. The data will be processed until the withdrawal of the consent or the termination of the service.
4. The administrator may make your data available to entities authorized to do so on the basis of legal regulations, as well as to suppliers of tools for sending newsletters.
5. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to receive the newsletter.
6. The subscriber has the right to demand: access to their data, correct them, receive copies, object to further processing, limit the processing, transfer and deletion, the possibility to fulfill the request will be provided that it does not conflict with the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. The Subscriber has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of his/her data by the Service Provider to the President of the PDPA.
1. The Regulations have been in force since 8 November 2019 and are available at www.dorotagoldpoint.com
2. The Service Provider has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations or introduce a new one. The Service Provider shall notify the Subscribers of any change in the provisions of the Regulations or the introduction of a new one by e-mail.
3. New Regulations or amendments to the existing provisions shall come into force 14 days after the date of notifying the Subscriber about the amendment of the provisions of the Regulations or introduction of a new one, unless the Subscriber terminates the agreement for provision of services by electronic means in the manner specified in the Regulations within this period.
4. The applicable law shall be the Polish law.